Sewer Lateral Installations Rockland County NY
Are you building a new home or commercial building that you need to tie-in to the municipal sewer system? Sewer laterals are the sewer lines that run from a home or building out to the municipal sewer main at the street. Installation of a new sewer lateral isn't a small job and requires excavation of your property. The trench must be dug out and have the appropriate slope to allow the waste water to drain into the municipal system.
United Sewer & Drain Service Corp is a septic and sewer services company based out of Middletown, NY and serving Orange County Rockland County, and Sullivan County, New York. We specialize in sewer system connections and tie-ins. If you're city lot is not connected to the municipal sewer main we can install a sewer lateral from your home or building to the municipal sewer.
How Do We Install Sewer Laterals?
- We must first inspect your property and determine where the lateral will connect to your home or building and where it will connect at the street or municipal line.
- We must calculate the amount of slope necessary for the "run" (length of the lateral) so that it has an appropriate drop to the street so gravity can handle the waste water.
- The trench must be properly prepared with base material which will support the pipe and prevent it from bending.
- Install the new piping and tie it into your home and the municipal line
- Backfill the trench and restore the landscaping to it's original condition.
United Sewer & Drain Service Corp Provides Sewer System Installation In Rockland County NY
If you’d like to receive a quote to install a sewer lateral on your property please give us a call (888) 845-2564 or fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.